ISO 9001 Certification
Quality Management System
ISO 9001:2015 is the Universal Standard which is permissible to all type of Organizations whether Manufacturing or Service Sector.
What is ISO 9001?
ISO 9001 is the International Standard for Quality Management Systems (QMS). It provides a set of principles that ensure a qualitative approach to the management of business activities to consistently achieve customer satisfaction.
ISO certification gives them confidence that the certified organization has the capability to consistently provide HIGH-QUALITY goods and services to its customers. ISO 9001 Certification is probable to all types of organizations irrespective of size and nature of business including Proprietorship, Partnership, Private Limited, Public Limited, or Government Undertakings.
We provide ISO 9001 Certification services for clients in Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Dubai, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, South Africa, Nigeria and many other global locations.
8 Quality Principles of ISO 9001
1. Customer Focus: Organizations depend on their customers, and therefore need to shape activities around the fulfillment of customer need.
2. Leadership: The leadership of the organization must be capable of giving good direction to the organization.
3. Involvement of People: creates an environment where people become fully involved in achieving the organization’s objectives.
4. System Approach: the effectiveness and efficiency of the organization depends on a systemized approach to business activities
5. Process Approach: to achieve organizational objectives, resources and activities need to be managed as processes, with an understanding of
how the outputs of one process affect the inputs of another
6. Fact-Based Decision-Making: effective decisions are based on the logical and intuitive analysis of data and factual information
7. Mutually Beneficial Business Relationship: All stakeholders shall be treated fairly with due consideration.
8. Continual Improvement: Constant improvement to be adopted as a part of the everyday culture of the organization
ISO 9001:2015 standard Revisions
It was based on structure as the UK standard BS 5750 with three principles for quality management system which was based on the activities of organization. ISO 9001:1987 model for quality assurance in design, servicing, installation, development, production for organization whose activities included the creation of new product.
Instead of just checking final product requiring evidence of compliance with documented procedures.
Design and development procedures were required if company does the 2000 version sought to version
ISO 9001:2008 version only introduced clarifications to the existing requirements an organization. There are several ISO 9000 standards but ISO 9001 is the only ISO standard that requires certification. ISO 9001:2008 has some sections
ISO 9001:2015: version requires control over externally provide products. According to the new standard ISO 9001:2015 organizations must now share knowledge between employees to achieve conformity.
Advantages of ISO 9001 Certification
Why Choose Us?
Get In Touch!
Have a doubt? We can help you Get ISO 9001:2015 Certified!